In this article, we have provided the essential information on the SBI clerk joining date 2023, joining letters & download date.
SBI Clerk Joining Date 2023
To recruit Junior Associate in Customer Support & Sales, the State Bank of India releases SBI Clerk Joining Date. If the applicant is interested should apply to appear in the exam. For openings, only one state/UT is allowed for the applicant to apply. Candidates must be proficient in the recognized local language of the State or UT where they are applying for a post in reading, writing, speaking, and comprehension.
The exam for language skills in the chosen local language is administered as part of the hiring procedure. For interstate or inter-circle transfers, Junior Associates are not eligible. The application form will be made available following the notification’s issuance. Preliminary testing is anticipated to take place in November 2023. The main examination is anticipated to take place in January 2024.
SBI Clerk Joining Eligibility 2023
Applicants can review the SBI Clerk Joining Eligibility 2023 information below, including the age requirement and required qualifications.
- The age limit is between 20-28 years for SBI Clerk Joining.
- Candidates from the restricted groups are free from the upper age limit, following government regulations.
- Any graduate applicant may submit an application for the exam.
- The exam is open to applicants with integrated dual degree certificates.
- If candidates are in their last year or semester of graduation may apply provisionally. Students must provide documentation of their exam success by the joining date or earlier.
SBI Clerk Educational Qualification 2023
Here are the SBI Clerk Qualification details :
According to the SBI Clerk Notification 2023 pdf download, candidates must have earned their bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent certification from a recognized university or board.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2023?
Before knowing the details about the SBI Clerk Joining Date, we should know how to apply for SBI Clerk Online.
To fill out the SBI Clerk application form for 2023, Applicants must apply online if they want. You must register, upload your scanned photo and signature, complete the thorough application, preview it, upload your left thumbprint and a handwritten statement, and pay the application cost before you can apply for an SBI Clerk post online. General and OBC applicants must pay INR 750 for the SBI Clerk application form. Those who are SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS, however, are not required to pay the application fee. Applicants can review the SBI Clerk application process below:
- Go to the official website of SBI
- Choose the tab “Click Here for New Registration.”
- Complete the detail like name, mobile number, email id, etc
- Then the registration number and password will be generated
- The scanned copies of signature and photo will be uploaded.
- Personal information, employment history, educational background, etc., must be clearly entered.
- Analyse and enter your information on the SBI Clerk application form 2022
- Registration fees must be paid by the Candidates
- Print must be taken by the candidate for the registration form.
After all these steps, the candidates had downloaded the SBI Clerk Mains Admit card. They will not use the hall ticket to download the joining letter from the main portal of SBI.
- CISF AC Notification 2023 Exam Date
- RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022 Notification
- ESIC Recruitment 2023 UDC
- MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification
- IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 Notification
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2023
Before knowing the SBI Clerk Joining Date, we should be aware of the precise selection procedure for the SBI Clerk position in 2023. the selection procedure is as follows:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
According to the official SBI Clerk notice pdf, candidates who pass the preliminary exam will sit for the main exam in this 2023 SBI Clerk recruitment selection process. For the applicants who pass the mains exam, the final provisional allotment is established.
SBI Clerk Joining Date 2023
Candidates will be curious to learn the 2023 SBI clerk joining date. The SBI clerk joining date of 2023 is not mentioned. As soon as the day is out, it will be notified on the official website. They will make the SBI Clerk joining date 2023 announcement following the main result.
The State Bank of India’s official website will host the publication of the preliminaries and main exam results. Aspirants can visit the website and check the results by entering their registration number and password.
SBI Clerk Probation Period
The selected candidates will go through a 6-month probationary period during which they must finish 15 approved lessons online.
- The probationary term will be automatically extended if the applicants don’t finish the 15 given e-lessons.
- Following completion of the assigned e-lessons, the performance of the recently employed clerks will be evaluated in accordance with the SBI Clerk Junior Associate Selection Procedure.
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for more information on NINIndia