An eight-core CPU based on two Cortex-A78 performance cores and six Cortex-A55 power efficient cores is constructed using Samsung’s 5nm EUV technology. Arm Mali-G68 handles the GPU and you get both sub-6GHz and mmWave 5G connection.
Samsung Exynos 1280 specs:
- Process technology: 5 nm EUV
- CPU: 2x Cortex-A78 @2.4Ghz + 6x Cortex-A55 @2.0GHz, 64-bit.
- GPU: Arm Mali-G68
- AI Engine: AI Engine with NPU, 4.3 TOPS.
- Modem: 5G NR Sub-6GHz + 5G NR mmWave 1, 2.55 Gbps DL, 1.28 Gbps UL, global 5G multi-SIM.
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac MIMO with Dual-band (2.4/5G).
- Camera: Single camera up to 108 MP, Triple camera up to 16 MP, 4K video @30fps recording and playback.
- Display: FHD+ @120 Hz
- Memory: LPDDR4x
- Storage: UFS v2.2
- Other: Bluetooth 5.2, FM Radio Rx, Quad-constellation multi-signal for L1 and L5 GNSS.
Fused Multiply-Add (FMA) has been used in the new SoC to reduce power consumption and battery life. Artificial intelligence (AI) features like as scene segmentation, motion analysis, and multi-object surveillance are provided by the inbuilt neural processing unit (NPU).
Exynos 1280 is capable of displaying FHD+ content at a refresh rate of up to 120 Hz. As many as three 16MP modules are compatible with its image signal processor (ISP), which can handle a resolution of up to 108MP. With the addition of EIS, 4K video recording and playback at 30fps, and multi-frame image processing for better pictures with less noise, Samsung has improved its flagship smartphone.
You’ll have access to dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, and quad-constellation multi-signal GNSS location for L1 and L5.