Is Cody Rhodes finally going to make his debut at WrestleMania 38?
Yes, the WWE WrestleMania 38 live streams are just around the corner. And I’m thinking you’re one of the following three types of fans. Preliminary information is the emphasis of the first two categories.
Even if “Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s involvement on Kevin Owens’ talk show (where he may fight) piques the attention of the returning fan, the die-hard WWE fan is most interested in how the championship unification in Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar’s main event on night 2 will go down.
A third type of fan, of course, is the All Elite Wrestling fan who has heard all the stories and leaks concerning former AEW Vice President Cody Rhodes. Rhodes is anticipated to face Seth Freakin’ Rollins during the WrestleMania 38 live stream, which would conclude a weeks-long plot in which Rollins struggled to get a match on the schedule. Even if it’s a bit confusing, this is sports entertainment, and that’s never simple.
WRESTLEMANIA 38 START TIME AND DATE
- WrestleMania 38 dates: Today (April 2) and Sunday (April 3).
- WrestleMania 38 start time: The shows begin at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT / 1 a.m. GMT
- Kickoff show time: 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT / 11 p.m. GMT
- Watch in the U.S.: Peacock
- Watch everywhere else: WWE Network
Other high stakes matchups include Bianca Belair’s attempt to reclaim the Raw Women’s Championship from Becky Lynch. Since last summer, when Lynch astonished the world with her comeback and WWE shocked us all with a painfully brief bout, this feud has been simmering or boiling.
Flair is defending her SmackDown Women’s Championship against Rousey, whose discomfort on the mic has been both visible and minor at various points during the match. If Flair triumphs, then Rousey will finally admit that she isn’t cut out for this kind of fight.
For those who want to watch WrestleMania 38 live, here’s everything you need:
When and where can you watch WrestleMania 38 live streams?
Even though Peacock is widely available in the United States and the WWE Network is still the standard across the world, live streaming of WWE WrestleMania 38 can be a little difficult to follow because of this. If you’re unable to view using the provider you usually use, you may want to consider using a VPN.
ExpressVPN is the greatest VPN out there. The great majority of customers will be satisfied with this VPN service, which has excellent device compatibility and high connection speeds.
In the United States, WrestleMania 38 live streams are less expensive.
Peacock is your only option for WrestleMania 38 in the United States. Peacock Premium Live Events are included in the $4.99 tier; the $9.99 Peacock Premium Plus tier does not include any additional benefits. It is now possible to stream Peacock using a wide range of the most popular devices.
For WWE live events, there is no need to subscribe for the ad-free tier because Peacock content is always ad-supported.
Streaming WrestleMania 38 in the United Kingdom.
WrestleMania 2022 live streams will be available on the WWE Network in the United Kingdom for a higher fee — closer to the $9.99 that Americans used to pay — than in the United States.
As a result, don’t hold your breath. This week, Peacock landed in the United Kingdom and Ireland, becoming the first bird to do so. In the meanwhile, stay tuned for more WWE action!
It’s a catch-22 scenario for Americans because they pay less now, yet there is less material accessible — and the commercial breaks are bizarre.
In Australia, you may watch WrestleMania 38 live on the internet.
On Sunday, April 3, and Monday, April 4, WrestleMania 38 begins at 10 a.m. AEST, while the WrestleMania 2022 kickoff programmes begin at 8 a.m. AEST.
Streams of WrestleMania 38 are still available for Australians to watch on the WWE Network.
WrestleMania 38: Predictions and the card for the first night
Predicted winners are highlighted in red.
- Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz and Logan Paul
- Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin (with Madcap Moss)
- The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship
- The New Day (King Woods and Kofi Kingston) vs. Sheamus and Ridge Holland (with Butch)
- Seth “Freakin” Rollins vs. TBA [expected to be Cody Rhodes]
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair for the WWE Raw Women’s Championship
- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ronda Rousey for the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship
WrestleMania 38 night 2 card
- Queen Zelina and Carmella (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Naomi vs. Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan vs. Natalya and Shayna Baszler for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship
- Johnny Knoxville vs. Sami Zayn in an Anything Goes match
- Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory
- RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) (c) vs. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford) vs. Alpha Academy (Chad Gable and Otis) for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
- Edge vs. AJ Styles
- Bobby Lashley vs. Omos
- WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns in a Winner Takes All match to unify the WWE Championship and WWE Universal Championship