UFC 274’s live stream has a slew of high-profile bouts at the top.
We can’t wait to see UFC 274 live on the internet! Both Charles Oliveira and Rose Namajunas will be fighting for the IBF and WBA titles, respectively, while Chandler and Ferguson will also be fighting for the IBF and WBA middleweight titles. Let’s take a look at each component one by one.
With a 10-fight winning run, Charles Oliveira will defend his UFC lightweight title at UFC 274 in Las Vegas on Saturday night. Is Justin Gaethje your real name? When he defeated Michael Chandler in November, he became the first man since Khabib Nurmagomedov in October 2020 to win back-to-back fights.
Because it’s been seven years since the last time they met, Namajunas and Esparza are an improbable rematch. After a whole season of shooting The Ultimate Fighter together, Esparza (the then-veteran) tapped out Namajunas (the budding star). A new women’s strawweight class has been formed, and Namajunas has been crowned its champion. A two-time winner, she also has an impressive resume. Esparza? She’s undefeated in her last five fights.
UFC 274 TIME AND DATE
- Date and Time: UFC 274 is Saturday (May 7)
- • UFC 274 main card: 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT / 3 a.m. BST.
- The early prelims begin at 5:30 p.m. ET and the main prelims start at 8 p.m. ET.
- Oliveira vs Gaethje main event time: Ring-walks are estimated for 12 a.m. ET / 9 p.m. PT / 5 a.m. BST — but they could always go on earlier.
- The event is going to be live from the Footprint Center in Phoenix.
Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson will have a significant impact on the lightweight division’s future. Both fighters come into this bout with a loss under their belts and will be looking to bounce back in this encounter.
DraftKings lists Oliveira as a small favourite at -165 (wager $165 to win $100) and Gaethje at +145 (wager $100 to win $145) as the oddsmakers. Of -210, Namajunas has the edge over Esparza’s +175, while Chandler has a better shot at winning at -365 than Ferguson does at +280.
UFC 274 streaming information, including current adjustments to the main card and preliminary matches, can be found right here.
Get a year of ESPN Plus plus the UFC 274 pay-per-view when you purchase the PPV.
Because you’ll need ESPN Plus to watch UFC 274 and all the other numbered UFC PPVS live streams, let’s talk about the best offer to make this happen. For $99.98, you can buy UFC 274 and a year of ESPN Plus, saving $45 off the regular price of $74.99.
ESPN and ESPN Plus both air the major prelim bouts, so those who haven’t yet signed up for the latter may get a taste of the action before they hand over the money.
Most cable bundles, as well as two of the greatest streaming services: Sling TV (Orange) and FuboTV, include ESPN.
Starting at 6 p.m. ET on UFC FightPass, which costs $9.99 a month, UFC 274 Early Preliminary bouts will be available. Then, at 8 p.m. ET, on ESPNEWS and ESPN Plus, are the higher-up prelim contests.
Make sure to tune in to the WWE WrestleMania Backlash this weekend for some soap opera-inspired combat sports.
When and where can you watch UFC 274?
Fans in the UK should expect Oliveira versus Gaethje to go off at about 5am BST (Sunday morning) if they’re tuning in live to UFC 274 on Saturday night. It’s available for £19.95 on BT Sport Box Office. It is available on UFC Fight Pass.
On Sunday at 2 p.m. AEDT, UFC 274 will be streamed live on Kayo in Australia for $54.95 AUD.
Live UFC 274 streaming in Canada
The early prelims will be shown on UFC Fight Pass for our northern neighbours, while the prelims will be broadcast on TSN and RDS. BELL and Rogers are two of the many service providers offering UFC 274’s main card.
The UFC 274 programme of fights
Early prelims (5:30 p.m. ET) on UFC Fight Pass
- Tracy Cortez vs. Melissa Gatto — women’s flyweight
- Kleidison Rodrigues vs. CJ Vergara — flyweight
- Loopy Godinez vs. Ariane Carnelossi — women’s strawweight
- Journey Newson vs. Fernie Garcia — bantamweight
Prelims (8 p.m. ET) on ESPN Plus and ESPN
- Andre Fiahlo vs. Cameron Vancamp — welterweight
- Khaos Williams vs. Randy Brown — welterweight
- Norma Dumont vs. Macy Chiasson — women’s featherweight
- Blagoy Ivanov vs. Marcos Rogerio De Lima — heavyweight
- Brandon Royval vs. Matt Schnell — flyweight
- Francisco Trinaldo vs. Danny Roberts — welterweight
Main Card (10 p.m. ET on ESPN Plus)
- Charles Oliveira (c) vs. Justin Gaethje — lightweight title
- Rose Namajunas (c) vs. Carla Esparza — women’s strawweight title
- Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson — lightweight
- Ovince Saint Preux vs. Mauricio Rua — light heavyweight
- Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon — lightweight