There is a new Octordle out. The answers are as follows:
In the end of the day, what do you do with yourself? Why, of course, you take on Octordle.
The additional guesses you’re given offset that to some amount, although obviously that makes it more challenging than Wordle or Quordle. In truth, it’s not as terrifying as you would anticipate after you agree on a method — which isn’t necessarily the one you use for Wordle. For a day like yesterday it was really easier than using Wordle. But don’t worry about the Wordle that was created last week, as it wasn’t done correctly.)
Octordle, like its brothers, resets every day, so if you skip a game, you won’t know the answers from the day before. We will, however, maintain track of the latest games in this page and assist you with today’s Octordle answers if you need it.
However, if you want to know the Octordle solutions for today’s game, you’ll have to read on.
The Octordle’s clues for today
If you’re having trouble solving today’s Octordle puzzle, here are a few hints to help you:
- Using all five vowels is common.
- Vowels in one word are used twice, whereas another is only used once.
- Four additional nouns contain two vowels: and (though in one the same vowel is repeated)
- The answers also include two double consonants.
- Letters that aren’t very frequent are used in two words.
Do you need one more piece of advice? Punctuation marks are today’s Octordle answers. This should help you acquire at least one word.
Now that the clues are out of the way, it’s time for the answers.
Today’s Octordle answers, game #47, Saturday, March 12
So, what are today’s Octordle answers for game #47?
Please play the horns, sir… they are:
Those are some difficult questions to answer. For starters, there is a Q in QUEER and Z in RAZOR. Tying is the 21,902nd most commonly used term, while CLEFT is the 22,083rd.
The number of vowels in this game is likewise abundant, with three in EVADE and two in a slew of other words. PIGGY, COMMA, and QUEER all have double letters, which further complicates matters.
The first guess for me was STARE, one of Wordle’s greatest start words, followed by my typical second and third choices, DOING and CLUMP. The game has evolved in such a way that by the third time, I’m certain to have utilised all of the vowels and ten of the most frequent letters.
Even though I made a mistake by guessing THING instead of TYING, this method helped me obtain some of today’s more difficult Octordle answers. Although it was very routine, I was able to solve today’s Octordle with one guess remained after that. I hope you were able to find a solution to it as well.
Previous Octordle answers
We can also assist you if you’re seeking for an archive of previous Octordle solutions. There are 19 games in the past on this list.
If you’re looking for a list of older Octordle answers, we can also help. Here’s a list going back 19 games.
- Octordle #46: ERASE, GAMER, RATTY, ALTAR, QUARK, MOODY, LIMBO, FLESH
- Octordle #45: BOWEL, ABOUT, WOKEN, FIGHT, THONG, FROST, BIDDY, SPIEL
- Octordle #44: PUPIL, SNARL, BRAVO, BEACH, CHILD, SONAR, PATSY, SPEED
- Octordle #43: SWEAR, SKULK, CROUP, WHACK, BELOW, SMILE, ALLOW, LEGAL
- Octordle #42: UNDUE, SERIF, NICER, PIANO, PHONY, AUDIO, MODEM, AMBLE
- Octordle #41: BUTTE, LOOPY, CRANE, MOIST, RECUR, YACHT, BAKER, TRACK
- Octordle #40: PUBIC, GRAFT, STAVE, PRAWN, PAGAN, SLUSH, GAYER, WASTE
- Octordle #39: GLAZE, INANE, REPLY, LEASE, GUPPY, BRUNT, FLOCK, INTER
- Octordle #38: MECCA, LEDGE, CHANT, CHARM, HAUNT, POUND, ABUSE, LEAPT
- Octordle #37: BRINK, SPORT, ROTOR, SCONE, REUSE, ADMIT, CONIC, SHEET
- Octordle #36: PASTA, TRAWL, TWEAK, BEGUN, FISHY, PIECE, SCUBA, STEAL
- Octordle #35: QUOTH, CRUEL, IONIC, CRAFT, HUMPH, KAYAK, CHOSE, SMOCK
- Octordle #34: RIPEN, GAMMA, TRASH, LEVEL, TRYST, TARDY, SOOTY, BOOTH
- Octordle #33: SHEER, SWEAT, CREAK, BEECH, ROWDY, HOTLY, LOCUS, EXULT
- Octordle #32: DOPEY, CHALK, LORRY, BLAST, SPICY, SWAMP, LIMIT, SIEVE
- Octordle #31: FREAK, DANCE, NASTY, PLUNGE, SCALD, SLUNG, SHELF, SLEW
- Octordle #30: ENJOY, FROWN, VENUE, TWIRL, PLEAT, CHEAP, SPELT, GROVE
- Octordle #29: SERIF, MOODY, OUNCE, ELUDE, LEMON, STALK, DRAMA, CLEAT
- Octordle #28: SHONE, RISKY, THESE, BIBLE, HUMPH, STONE, PALER, BOARD
Do you know of any decent Octordle tactics?
I’ve just been playing for a few weeks, so don’t judge me! However, I’m more than happy to share my ideas on how to effectively defeat Octordle.
Start with one of the greatest Wordle words available. However, you may wish to attempt more initial words now that you have 13 rather than just six possible possibilities.
Assuming there are eight correct answers and 13 incorrect ones, you have five’swap’ answers. With three separate initial words, you’ve already tried 15 of the 26 letters in the alphabet and still have a few more to go.
All five vowels and ten of the most frequent consonants are represented in my first three choices, which are STARE, DOING, and CLUMP. By the conclusion of the third try, this usually results in at least a few yellow letters in each word in my (limited) experience.
That generally gives me enough knowledge to begin making educated guesses about the Octordles, starting with those about which I know the most. It’s common for a few words to be accurate to disclose a few more letters and leaving you with a few more difficult words to guess at the end.
In principle, at least — in fact, it all relies on the day’s replies. In addition, I retain the right to modify this section in its entirety if I discover a more effective strategy…
Any more information about Octordle would be much appreciated.
Octordle is another Wordle clone, following in the footsteps of Quordle.
It’s played online, for free, with the key change being that you finish eight problems at a time rather than one, like the original. Correct letters show green; incorrect letters change yellow; and words that don’t employ any characters turn grey.
As with Quordle’s practise mode, there is just one problem every day. The only way to show off your outstanding streak is via the lack of metrics and dark mode. Rather of connecting to a social networking site directly, you may copy and paste censored versions of the answers to the clipboard in order to post the findings.
It’s possible that Octordle is too difficult for you, but if you’re looking for an even more challenging exam, we propose Squabble. Wordle clone Worldle, Star Wars-themed SWordle, and math-based Mathler are other favourites of ours.
However, the original is still the greatest, so if you don’t get a chance to play, make sure to check out the finest Wordle start words and today’s Wordle answer.