To know about the CISF AC Notification 2023 Exam Date, Form, Eligibility and Pattern, you are required to read this article
CISF is a Central Industrial Security Force for which Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruits candidates for various job roles. Recently, UPSC has announced an important update as CISF AC Notification 2023. You must read the full article to know the specific details about it.
CISF AC Notification 2023 Exam Date
Union Public Service Commission had released the notification of the 2023 exam on 30th November 2022. So, Interested Candidates are advised to get in touch with the official website related to the release of the notification. CISF force directly comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs, due to which the elected candidates are elected for the Central Government employees.
This exam is conducted every year to recruit the CISF Assistant Commandant officer and other forces. This Government job comes under the Central Grade A job. Union Public Service Commission has announced the CISF AC Notification was announced on 30/12/2022. The CISF AC exam will be held in march on 12/03/2023.
Positions Offered by CISF :
- Border Security Forces
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police
- Central Reserve Police Forces
- Central Industrial Security Force
- Sashastra Seema Bal
- National Security Guard
- Assam Rifles
CISF AC Exam Date 2023
Union Public Service Commission has announced CISF AC notification for the exam date that will be held on 12th march 2023.
|Exam Dates||12 March 2023|
CISF AC Admit Card Date 2023
Union Public Service Commission has announced that CISF AC admits cards will be released in the month of Feburary 2023.
|Admit Card||Feburary (Not yet released)|
CISF AC Notification Application Date 2023
Union Public Service Commission has announced CISF AC notification for the exam date starting on 30/11/2022, and the last date to fill up the application form is 20/12/2022.
|Starting Date of filling up the application form||30/11/2022|
|Last Date for filling up the application form||20/12/2022|
CISF AC Eligibility 2023
- The age of the candidate shall not exceed more than 35 years till the date 01 august 2023.
- Candidates who were born before 02 August 1986 are not eligible.
- Only those candidates who are citizens of India are allowed to give the examination.
- Candidates who belong to the SC and ST are given a relaxation of age of 5 years.
- Candidates who have graduated from recognised universities can apply for this position.
- All the interested candidates are given a maximum of three attempts to clear the exam.
- The work experience is required for a minimum of 4 years, and candidates can complete this criterion till 01/01/2023 only in case of regular service.
- Candidates must have a clean record of service and they must hold a position of inspector or sub-inspector in GD.
- Candidates must have an NCC certificate of “B” OR “C” Grade as the required qualification at the time of the personality test stand the interview round.
- For fees structure, the applicants must visit the leading portal.
CISF AC Exam Pattern 2023
As per the CISF AC Notification, the candidate’s exam will be conducted in three ways, and then the final result will be declared based on the candidate’s performance.
Paper 1- General Ability and Intelligence and professional skill
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- The question will be based on the multiple-choice question
- The total marks will be 300 marks out of a total of 150 questions which means each question will carry 2 marks for every correct answer
The details are explained in the following table related to the paper 1 exam pattern
|S.NO.||Particulars||General Ability and Intelligence||Professional Skill||Total|
|1.||Number of Questions||75||75||150 Questions|
Paper 2- Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension
- This exam will contain 100 marks in total
- The answer writing mode will be English only
- Candidates can choose the language of the question paper
- The exam will be for 2 hours
The details are explained in the following table related to the paper 2 exam pattern
|PAPER||Particulars||Total Marks||Exam Timings||Answer language|
|2||Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension||100||2 Hours||Only in English|
Physical and Medical Efficiency test
- The Candidate could not be eligible for any test if they failed the above examination.
- The candidates must first qualify for the Physical Efficiency Test and then be eligible to give the medical efficiency Test.
- If he qualifies for both rounds, he has to give the personal interview round.
|Particulars||For Males||For Females|
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 Seconds||In 4 minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 Meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.50 Meters||–|
Male Average Body Weights
Female Average Body Weights
- The UPSC will interview for the candidates to know their understanding and capability regarding the Position
- The interview round will be for 200 marks
- The questions asked by the interviewers were based on the background of their stream and the general aptitude or knowledge to check their awareness
After understanding about the CISF AC Notification 2023, eligibility, and exam pattern; let us know the ways to fill out the form.
CISF AC FORM 2023
Interested candidates have to visit the official website to fill out the application form. After opening the official website, they must first register in the portal to create the login ID and password. After creating the Login ID and password, they have to login into the portal to fill up the application form according to CISF AC Notification.
The first step is to fill up the application form as follows-
Step 1- Visit the official Website
Step 2- On its Home page, you need to register yourself
The details that are required to fill up by the candidates are explained below-
- Name of the candidate
- CISF Number
- Date of Birth (as per mentioned in the secondary examination certificate)
Step 3- You will receive the ID and password on the registered mobile number or Email ID
Step 4- You need to log in with the login details on the official portal.
After completing the first step, Interested candidates must follow the second step to fill out the application form. So, the steps are as follows-
Step 1- Go to the official website
Step 2- Now login into the official portal on the homepage of the website
Step 3- Then application form notification will be shown on the screen
Step 4- Click on the application form
Step 5- Full the necessary details such as Personal details, Educational details and Details of the category.
Step 6- After fulfilling all the details, you are required to check and verify the details once more
Step 7- After confirming all the details, you must upload the photograph, left thumb impression and digital signature in the prescribed format shown on the screen.
Step 8- Then click on the process of payment
Payment can be done through these modes-
- Debit card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Step 9- After payment is done, you are successfully registered.
The candidates must take a print out of the fee receipt and the application form for future use.
Thank You for Visiting NINIndia. For more fresh Content such as Admissions, Sports, Entertainment etc., kindly visit our website.